Dr. Edwin C. Bridges, who recently retired as director of the Alabama Department of Archives and History after more than thirty years at its helm, will speak in room 205, Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library at 6 pm, Monday, February 27. Bridges’s topic – “Alabama History: It’s Worth Another Look” – explores the important role that […]
- Dr. Glenn Brasher’s Review of PBS’s Mercy Street Featured in Smithsonian.
- Graduate Students Fall to Faculty in Annual Softball Match
- Dr. Lawrence F. Kohl Retirement Lecture a Huge Success
- Associate Professor Andrew Huebner Appointed Distinguished Lecturer
- Department Professors Participate in Commemoration of WWI Centennial