On Friday, April 14, History Department Professors Harold Selesky, John Beeler, and Andrew Huebner spoke on topics related to the First World War. The event, sponsored by the Department of History, the US Army Crimson Tide ROTC, Battalion, and the USAF Detachment 010, was held to commemorate the hundredth anniversary of American entry into the […]
- Dr. Glenn Brasher’s Review of PBS’s Mercy Street Featured in Smithsonian.
- Graduate Students Fall to Faculty in Annual Softball Match
- Dr. Lawrence F. Kohl Retirement Lecture a Huge Success
- Associate Professor Andrew Huebner Appointed Distinguished Lecturer
- Department Professors Participate in Commemoration of WWI Centennial