- BA, Lee University, 2012
- JD, Regent University School of Law, 2017
- “The Wrong, the Wronged, and the Wrongfully Dead: Deodand Law as a Practice of Absolution,” Nebraska Law Review 101, no. 3 (forthcoming Apr. 2023).
- “On the Road to Supreme Court Review: The Constitutionality of Truck-Only Tolls,” Widener Law Review 28, no. 1 (Jan. 2022): 1-28.
- with Justin Fisher, “Automated Unity: Evaluating the Uniform Law Commission’s Autonomous Vehicle Act,” Washburn Law Journal 61, no. 2 (Jan. 2022): 275-304.
- “Rats and Trees Need Lawyers Too: Community Responsibility in Deodand Practice and Modern Environmentalism,” Vermont Journal of Environmental Law 18 (2016): 105-33.
- “Conditional Innocence and the Myth of Consent: the Subtle Coercion of CERCLA’s Contiguous Property Owner Protection,” Missouri Law Review 84, no. 1 (2019): 93-120.
- with Gary A. Mills, “A Better Day in Court: Avoiding the Most Troubling Errors of Trial Attorneys and Their Consequences,” Virginia State Bar Litigation News 58, no. 2 (Nov. 2017): 10-12.
Awards & Honors
- Albert Burton Moore Memorial Award for outstanding student in European, Latin American, or Asian History (2022)