Each April, the Department of History salutes the achievements of its students, recognizing their commitment to excellence and high academic and personal standards. The faculty of the Department of History extends our heartfelt congratulations to the families and friends of the students honored today. On this Honors Day, please know that we share your pride […]
- Dr. Glenn Brasher’s Review of PBS’s Mercy Street Featured in Smithsonian.
- Graduate Students Fall to Faculty in Annual Softball Match
- Dr. Lawrence F. Kohl Retirement Lecture a Huge Success
- Associate Professor Andrew Huebner Appointed Distinguished Lecturer
- Department Professors Participate in Commemoration of WWI Centennial