Is it morbid to study the history of the dead body? Historians have largely averted their eyes, as if the corpse stood beyond time and place, beyond life itself. With its stench and decay, the human corpse inspires revulsion; it compels us to look away. But the dead body arrested the attention of all those […]
- Dr. Glenn Brasher’s Review of PBS’s Mercy Street Featured in Smithsonian.
- Graduate Students Fall to Faculty in Annual Softball Match
- Dr. Lawrence F. Kohl Retirement Lecture a Huge Success
- Associate Professor Andrew Huebner Appointed Distinguished Lecturer
- Department Professors Participate in Commemoration of WWI Centennial