Adam Petty, a doctoral student in the Department of History, has just published an article in the March 2017 edition of Civil War History. The article, “Wilderness, Weather, and Waging War in the Mine Run Campaign,” analyzes the Mine Run campaign from an environmental perspective, and argues that the battle become a model for subsequent campaigns. […]
- Dr. Glenn Brasher’s Review of PBS’s Mercy Street Featured in Smithsonian.
- Graduate Students Fall to Faculty in Annual Softball Match
- Dr. Lawrence F. Kohl Retirement Lecture a Huge Success
- Associate Professor Andrew Huebner Appointed Distinguished Lecturer
- Department Professors Participate in Commemoration of WWI Centennial