- PhD, The University of Alabama, 2017
- MA, The University of Alabama, 2008
- BA, Valdosta State University
- U.S. History
- The Korean War
- HY 101: Western Civilization to 1648
- HY 102: Western Civilization Since 1648
- HY 103: American Civilization to 1865
- HY 104: America Civilization Since 1865
- HY 105: Honors West Civilization to 1648
- HY 106: Honors West Civilization Since 1648
- HY 107: Honors American Civilization to 1865
- HY 108: Honors American Civilization Since 1865
- Review of The Amistad Rebellion: An Atlantic Odyssey of Slavery and Freedom (2012), by Marcus Rediker in Journal of Mississippi History, Vol. XXXIV (Spring 2013).
- Review of War! What is it Good For?: Black Freedom Struggles and the U.S. Military from World War II to Iraq (2011), by Kimberly L. Phillips in Southern Historian, Vol. XXXIV (Spring 2013).
- Review of Entangled by White Supremacy: Reform in World War I-era South Carolina (2009) by Janet G. Hudson, Southern Historian, Vol. XXXIII (Spring 2012).