Harold E. Selesky
- (205) 348-7100
- 207 ten Hoor Hall
- PhD, Yale University, 1972
- United States History
- Military and Naval History
- United States Military History
- American Colonial and Revolutionary Eras
- Research examining the social history of the Continental Army during the American Revolution.
- Proseminar/Seminar in American Military History (HY 639/684)
- Proseminar/Seminar in American Colonial and Revolutionary (HY 606/651)
- American Revolution 1763-1815 (HY 409/509)
- Colonial United States to 1763 (HY408/508)
- Editor-in-Chief, Encyclopedia of the American Revolution (Detroit, MI: Charles Scribner’s Sons, 2006).
- The Aftermath of Defeat: Societies, Armed Forces, and the Challenge of Recovery, eds. Harold E. Selesky and George J. Andreopoulos (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1994).
- War and Society in Colonial Connecticut (New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1990)
- Demographic Survey of the Continental Army That Wintered at Valley Forge. In History and Culture: Stories Valley Forge National Historical Park, 1987.
- A Guide to the Microfilm Edition of the Ezra Stiles Papers at Yale University, ed. Harold E. Selesky (New Haven, CT: Yale University Library, 1978).