United States History
- MA, Baylor University, 2018
- BA, summa cum laude, Christendom College, 2016
- Religion & Southern Higher Education
- American Intellectual History
- Liturgy & Ritual in America
- A dissertation entitled “Tradition in Peril: Liturgy and the Formation of Collegiate Identity at 19th-Century Southern Christian Colleges.”
- A journal article manuscript about a liturgical controversy at 19th-century Sewanee, the University of the South.
- review of Pious Imperialism: Spanish Rule and the Cult of Saints in Mexico City by Cornelius Conover (University of New Mexico Press, 2019), Antiphon: A Journal for Liturgical Renewal 26, no. 3 (2022): 314-317.
Awards & Honors
- Dissertation Fellow, The University of Alabama Department of History, 2022-2023
- Charles G. Summersell Fellow in Southern History, The University of Alabama Department of History, 2021-2022
- Frank Lawrence Owsley Memorial Scholarship, The University of Alabama Department of History, 2020