- European History
- Religious History
- Gender and Women’s History
- MA, The University of Alabama 2017
- MA, University of Iowa, 2015
- BA, James Madison University, 2009
- My research interests centers on women and religion in late medieval/early modern Europe. Specifically, I am interested in bizzoche, pious laywomen, in fifteenth-century Rome.
- I am currently working on my dissertation titled, “Gender, Authority, and Liminal Space: Fifteenth-Century Roman Bizzoche.”
Awards & Honors
- The University of Alabama Graduate Council Fellowship, 2021-2022.
- Fulbright Research Grant, 2020-2021.
- Best Graduate Student Essay, Society for Medieval Feminist Studies, 2019.