Graduate students will find the History Department an intellectually stimulating environment for studying the role of religious ideas, behaviors, people, and institutions of the past. The department offers a wide variety of courses in religious history, and students can work on religious history topics in many subfields, including Southern history, Early and Modern American history, and Medieval and Early Modern European history.
- Dr. Glenn Brasher’s Review of PBS’s Mercy Street Featured in Smithsonian.
- Graduate Students Fall to Faculty in Annual Softball Match
- Dr. Lawrence F. Kohl Retirement Lecture a Huge Success
- Associate Professor Andrew Huebner Appointed Distinguished Lecturer
- Department Professors Participate in Commemoration of WWI Centennial