Students in military history study the full range of conflict, from the ancient world to contemporary problems. Graduate study of military history at UA is especially strong in colonial and Civil War America and Early Modern and Modern Europe, with a strong emphasis on naval history, diplomacy, international relations, and the home front.
- Students to Help Unveil Marker for Victims of Lynching
- USF Professor J. Michael Francis to Speak on “Before Jamestown: Europeans, Africans, and Indians in La Florida, 1513-1603”
- Department Celebrates Publication of Dr. Erik Peterson’s The Life Organic
- Dr. Edwin C. Bridges, Former Director of the ADAH, to Speak on the Importance of Alabama History, February 27
- Professor Kathleen DuVal to Accept Deep South Book Prize and Speak on Independence Lost, February 15