Students in military history study the full range of conflict, from the ancient world to contemporary problems. Graduate study of military history at UA is especially strong in colonial and Civil War America and Early Modern and Modern Europe, with a strong emphasis on naval history, diplomacy, international relations, and the home front.
- Assistant Professor Sharony Green’s The Grant Green Story to be Screened by School of Music
- Dreams of Dominion Conference to Highlight to Highlight Connections Between the 19th Century U.S. South and Latin America
- Cornell University Professor Edward Baptist Speaks to Department
- J. Michael Francis Speaks With Department About Indians, Europeans, and Africans in Florida Before 1603
- Dr. Edward Baptist to Speak on “Creating White Freedom by Hunting Enslaved Africans”