- PhD, University of Californa, Santa Barbara, 2012
- Public History
- Southern History
- History of Sporting and Leisure
- Hunting and game law in the New South.
- Heirs’ property in the modern South.
- Community-engaged public history work.
- Introduction to Public History
- Introduction to Museum Studies
- Oral History: Theory and Practice
- History of the New South
- Digital History
- American Civilization since 1865
Awards and Honors
- Fulton County Council for the Arts-Hambidge Centre for the Creative Arts Residency (2017)
- J. David Griffin Award for Superior Teaching, University of West Georgia Department of History (2016)
- Honorable Mention, G. Wesley Johnson Award, National Council on Public History (2013)
- New Professional Award, National Council on Public History (2012)
- “Framing the Collaborative Process,” Julia Brock, Teresa Bramlette Reeves, and Kirstie Tepper, in The Art of Public History: Approaches, Opportunities, and Challenges. American Association for State and Local History. Lanham, Md.: Rowman and Littlefield, 2017.
- Leisure, Plantations, and the Making of a New South: The Sporting Plantations of the South Carolina Lowcountry and Red Hills Region, 1900-1940. Julia Brock and Daniel J. Vivian, eds. New Studies in Southern History, ed. John David Smith. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2015.
- Beyond Rosie: A Documentary History of Women in World War II. Julia Brock, Jennifer Dickey, Richard Harker, and Catherine Lewis, eds. Little Rock: University of Arkansas Press, 2015.