- European History
- BA, Lee University, 2012
- JD, Regent University School of Law, 2017
- Legal History
- “On the Road to Supreme Court Review: The Constitutionality of Truck-Only Tolls,” Widener Law Review 28 (forthcoming Jan. 2022).
- “Rats and Trees Need Lawyers Too: Community Responsibility in Deodand Practice and Modern Environmentalism,” Vermont Journal of Environmental Law 18 (2016): 105-33.
- “Conditional Innocence and the Myth of Consent: the Subtle Coercion of CERCLA’s Contiguous Property Owner Protection,” Missouri Law Review 84, no. 1 (2019): 93-120.
- with Gary A. Mills, “A Better Day in Court: Avoiding the Most Troubling Errors of Trial Attorneys and Their Consequences,” Virginia State Bar Litigation News 58, no. 2 (Nov. 2017): 10-12.