- United States History
- Religious History
- Southern History
- MA, Baylor University, 2018
- BA, summa cum laude, Christendom College, 2016
- Religion & Antebellum Southern Higher Education
- Liturgy & Ritual in America
- Intellectual History
- Catholic-Protestant Relations
- A study of Oxford Movement influence at nineteenth-century Sewanee, the University of the South.
- A dissertation on the relationship between liturgical ideas and practices and collegiate identity and traditions in 19th-century southern U.S. colleges.
Awards & Honors
- Charles G. Summersell Fellow in Southern History, The University of Alabama Department of History, 2021-2022
- Frank Lawrence Owsley Memorial Scholarship, The University of Alabama Department of History, 2020