- MA, University of New Hampshire, 2014
- BA, University of New Hampshire, 2010
- History of Sexuality in the United States
- LGBTQ Political History
- 20th Century Political Movements
- “An Ally and Intermediary: Bella Abzug, Gay Rights, and the Equality Act,” Modern American History, July 2022, forthcoming.
- “Beyond Sexual Politics and Sexual Communities: Unlikely Spaces for Queer Identity Formation in the Postwar U.S.,” Essays in History, forthcoming.
- review of Patriots, Prostitutes, and Spies, by John M. Belohlavek, Southern Historian, Vol. 34, Spring 2018: 82-4.
- Dissertation on the role of mainstream political and cultural allies in the movement for LGBTQ rights.
Awards & Honors
- The Frank Lawrence Owsley, Sr. Memorial Scholarship for Superior Competency in History, 2018