Dr. Patrick Cecil
Ph.D., The University of Alabama, 2015
M.A., The George Washington University, 2009
B.A., University of Colorado, Boulder, 2007
- Colonial America
- Intercultural Politics
- Frontier Conflicts
- Coalition Warfare
- Historical Geography
- Sports in the Colonial World
- American Civilization to 1865
- American Civilization since 1865
- Western Civilization to 1648
- Western Civilization since 1648
- “Shifting Allies, Enemies and Interests: The Fluidity of Coalition Warfare.” In Coalition Warfare: An Anthology of Scholarly Presentations at the Conference on Coalition Warfare at the Royal Danish Defence College, 2011, edited by Niels Bo Poulsen, Kjeld Hald Galster, and Søren Nørby, 16-28. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2013.
- Currently I am preparing a monograph on the Quaker approach to security in Pennsylvania. As part of this larger project, I am preparing an article manuscript that explores how William Penn perceived security, the factors that influenced him, and how he maintained his approach over the course of his public career.